Running Man - Episode 44
Location: Cheil Worldwide building, Itaewon, Seul, South Korea
Guest: Jang Hyuk
Yu-Pro Team: Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Song Ji Hyo, Jang Hyuk
Kim-Pro Team: Kimg Jong Kook, Haha, Gary, Lee Kwang Soo
Goal: Get Running Balls
First Mission: Find the Guest (1 Running Ball). The Running Man members must find the guest and remove his name tag in order to win. The guest must find the hidden name tags with the Running Man member’s names on them. When he finds the name tags the member/s with their names on the tag will be eliminated. The final winner will choose the teams.
- Jang Hyuk finds Ji Suk Jin and Gary’s nametags, eliminating them.
- Jang Hyuk finds Lee Gwang Soo and Song Ji Hyo’s nametags so they’re out.
- Jang Hyuk hides in a room but Jae Suk comes in and sees him. Jang Hyuk manages to slip past Jae Suk, but Jae Suk is right on his tail.
- Jang Hyuk finds Yoo Jae Suk and Haha’s nametags so they’re out, leaving Jang Hyuk with his goal of the day: Kim Jong Kook
- Jong Kook almost got Jang Hyuk, but in the end Jang Hyuk manages to find Kim Jong Kook’s nametag. Kim Jong Kook is eliminated and Jang Hyuk wins.
- Yoo Jae Suk is referred to as Yooruce Willis.
- Kim Jong Kook is referred to as the Commander.
- Song Ji Hyo is referred to as Blank Ji Hyo and Ace Ji Hyo.
- Haha is referred to as Haroro.
- Kim Jong Kook wears his Kookie~ ♥^^ name tag.
- The caption “Life Reduced By 10 Years” is shown.
- Shin Seung Hwan makes an appearance.
Second Mission: Dinner party (Two Running Balls). Each team must find a venue to hold a dinner get together for the employees of the advertisement agency. Whichever team attracts the most employees win. The losing team must pay for all the food costs themselves.
Part 1- Calling staff
- Each team gets to call three employees to survey what they would like to eat
Part 2- Finding a venue
- Kim-Pro Team decides to go for a “Memory” theme while Yu-Pro Team is simply “Food”.
- Kim-Pro team decides on a restaurant that serves pancakes
- Yu-Pro Team decides on BBQ restaurant that serves a lot of meat
Part 3- Making an advertisement
- Each team must make a poster that will be posted at the lobby of the company. The employees will see them and decide on which venue they want to go to, but the advertisements cannot say which team is at which one.
- Kim-Pro Team makes a 3D advertisement with a tea kettle stuck on it indicating clearly the location, theme, and food.
- Yu-Pro Team makes a traditional poster along with providing a menu people can look through.
Part 4- The Dinner Party
- When the employees get off work, they start deciding which one they’d like to go to.
- Yu-Pro Team had 63 people attend their get together.
- Kim-Pro Team had 32 people attend their get together.
- Yu-Pro Team won and received another 2 Running Balls, meaning they end with a total of 3 Running Balls.
- Hong Seok Chun makes an appearance.
- Maknae FD Dong Wan makes an appearance.
To be continued in the next episode…