Running Man - Episode 41
Location: National Digital Library of Korea, Seoul, South Korea
Guests: Lee Sun Gyun and Park Joong Hoon
First Mission: The guests must remove the name tags of the Running Man members. Upon removal of a name tag, that member will join the team of the person who removed their name tag. The guest with the most members on their team at the end of the hour time limit wins. The Running Man members can win if they do not have their name tags removed in the one hour time limit.
- Park Joong Hoon removes Yoo Jae Suk’s name tag.
- Lee Sun Gyun removes Song Joong Ki’s name tag.
- Park Joong Hoon removes Ji Suk Jin’s name tag.
- Lee Sun Gyun removes Haha’s name tag.
- Song Joong Ki removes Gary’s name tag.
- Lee Gwang Soo’s name tag is removed, although it is unclear what member from Lee Sun Gyun’s team removed it.
- Park Joong Hoon removes Kim Jong Kook’s name tag.
- Lee Sun Gyun removes Song Ji Hyo’s name tag.
- Gary and Song Ji Hyo are referred to as the Monday Couple.
- Kim Jong Kook wears his Kookie~ ♥^^ name tag.
- Haha is referred to as Haroro.
- Kim Jong Kook is referred to as Sparta Kooks and the Commander.
- Ji Suk Jin is referred to as Big Nose Hyung.
- Yoo Jae Suk is referred to as Yooruce Willis and Yoomes Bond.
- Song Joong Ki is referred to as Enthusiastic Joong Ki.
- Song Ji Hyo is referred to as Blank Ji Hyo and Ace Ji Hyo.
- Haha refers to Kim Jong Kook as Our Hyung.
- Lee Gwang Soo and Song Joong Ki are referred to as the Same Age Friends.
Second Mission: Chain drawing. One member from each team is shown a phrase that they must represent in a drawing. The next team member looks at the first team members drawing and recreates it without talking to each other. Each team member takes a turn re-creating the drawing until the last team member. The last team member must guess what the phrase the drawing represents. The team that successfully guesses a phrase will leave for the next mission first.
- Lee Sun Gyun’s team fails.
- Park Joong Hoon’s team fails.
- Park Joong Hoon’s team succeeds.
- Lee Sun Gyun’s team fails.
- Lee Sun Gyun’s team succeeds.
- Maknae FD Dong Wan makes an appearance.
Third Mission: Each team must chose items from Haha’s house that they believe are in the top five items that people would like in their personal library. The team with the most correct items wins.
- The fifth most wanted item in a personal library is a friend. Lee Sun Gyun’s team brought Geun Shik, Haha’s friend and room mate.
- The fourth most wanted item in a personal library is an air cleaner. Both teams have this item.
- The third most wanted item in a personal library is an electric pad. Neither team have this item.
- The second most wanted item in a personal library is a notebook computer. Both teams have this item.
- The most wanted item in a personal library is a coffee maker. Park Joong Hoon’s team have this item.
- Since both teams has three correct items, each team is given three Running balls that are placed into the lottery machine. The Running ball that is chosen from the machine will decide the winning team.
- Park Joong Hoon’s Running ball was chosen, allowing his team to win.
- Song Joong Ki is referred to as Active Joong Ki.
As punishment Lee Sun Gyun’s team must take all of the items back to Haha’s house and return them to their places.
- Gary is referred to as the Monday Boyfriend.
- Song Ji Hyo and Song Joong Ki are referred to as the Song-Song Siblings.
*This is Song Joong Ki’s last episode as a permanent member.