Running Man - Episode 30
Location: The National Center for Korean Traditional Performing Arts, Seoul, South Korea
First Mission: Find the guest. The Running Men must find and remove the guest’s arm band before he completes his mission. The guest must find the four hidden Running balls. Each time he finds a Running ball two Running Man members will be eliminated.
- Seungri finds the first Running ball, eliminating Gary and Haha.
- Seungri finds the seconds Running ball, eliminating Lee Gwang Soo and Song Ji Hyo.
- Although it is unclear, it is likely that Kim Jong Kook removed Seungri’s arm band.
- The Running Man members win.
- Ji Suk Jin is referred to as Big Nose Hyung.
- Gary is referred to as the Monday Boyfriend.
- Kim Jong Kook is referred to as the Commander and Sparta Kooks.
- Song Joong Ki is referred to as Hot Blooded Joong Ki, Flower Boy Joong Ki, Innocent Joong Ki, Enthusiastic Joong Ki, and Active Joong Ki.
- Yoo Jae Suk is referred to as Yooruce Willis and Yoo Hyuk.
- Song Ji Hyo is referred to as Ace Ji Hyo and the Monday Girlfriend.
- Haha is referred to as Haroro.
- Lee Gwang Soo is referred to as the King of Pettiness.
- Maknae FD Dong Wan makes an appearance.
- The caption Life Reduced By 10 Years is shown.
Second Mission: Photogenic time. While one Running Man member is getting their photo taken, the other members may distort their face. The Running Men will decide which picture will win.
- Haha goes first.
- Song Joong Ki goes second.
- Song Joong Ki is announced to be in first place.
- A photo of Hwang Myeong Seon, an audio staff member, is shown. This picture is announced to be in first place.
- Gary goes third.
- Hwang Myeong Seon is announced to be in first place.
- Seungri goes fourth.
- Kim Jong Kook goes fifth.
- Lee Gwang Soo goes sixth.
- Yoo Jae Suk goes seventh.
- The Running Men give up, allowing Hwang Myeong Seon to win.
Third Mission: Search for the traditional singer. The Running Men are given traditional instruments to play. The best singer as chosen by the camera director will be exempt from punishment.
- The Running Man members sing Dooly and Loveable by Kim Jong Kook together.
- Song Joong Ki sings Late at Night by Crying Nut.
- Ji Suk Jin sings Raindrops.
- Yoo Jae Suk sings Tears by So Chan Whee.
- Lee Gwang Soo sings Cruel Woman.
- Haha suggests singing the Dae Han Min Guk cheer.
- Gary fails at his attempt. He then creates a short song about him and Song Ji Hyo.
- Lee Gwang Soo fails three times, and is hit by Kim Jong Kook as punishment.
- Kim Jong Kook fails two times, and is hit by Lee Gwang Soo as punishment.
- Haha fails once.
- Seungri fails once, and succeeds on his second attempt.
- Ji Suk Jin fails once.
- Song Joong Ki fails four times.
- Song Ji Hyo fails twice.
- Yoo Jae Suk is hit by Kim Jong Kook for making a drum mistake.
- Yoo Jae Suk fails twice.
- Song Ji Hyo wins.
- Song Ji Hyo is referred to as Blank Ji Hyo.
- Ji Suk Jin acts as Yoo Jae Suk’s Sunflower.
- Haha and Gary say Seumdwa.
Fourth Mission: One chance, jump the large rope. While two Running Man members spin the large jump rope, the remaining members must jump into the rope in sequence. Once everyone is in, they must pass the gong from the last member to the first. The first member must then bang the gong. They must do this within twenty seconds to succeed. They are given ten chances. If they succeed, everyone is exempt from punishment.
- The first attempt fails when Song Ji Hyo trips on the rope.
- The second attempt fails when Lee Gwang Soo trips on the rope.
- The third attempt fails when Song Joong Ki trips on the rope.
- The Running Men succeed on the fourth attempt.